We appreciate your interest in our website. The protection of your privacy is very important to us. Below, we will inform you in detail on dealing with your data.
1. Access data and hosting
You can visit our websites without providing your personal details. With every visit of a website the web server merely saves a so-called server log-file automatically, which contains, for example the name of the requested file, your IP address, date and time of the server access, transferred data volume and the requesting provider (access data) and documents the visit.
These access data are solely analysed for the purpose of ensuring a functioning website and improving our offer. Within a balancing of interests, this serves the purpose of our overriding legitimate interest in a correct display of our offer pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 (f) GDPR. All access data will be deleted no later than seven days after the end of your visit of our website.
Hosting services by a third party
Within processing on our behalf, a third-party provider takes over the hosting and displaying of our website. Within a balancing of interests, this serves the purpose of our overriding legitimate interest in a correct display of our offer. All data collected for the use of this website or in intended forms for this provided in the online shop as described below will be processed on its servers. Processing on other servers only takes place as explained here.
This service provider is located within a country of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
2. Data collection and use for contract processing and opening a customer account
We collect personal data if you voluntarily provide it to us as part of your order, when contacting us (for example, by contact form or e-mail) or when opening a customer account. Mandatory fields are marked as such, since in these cases we necessarily need the data for the performance of a contract, to process your contacting or for opening the customer account and you cannot complete the order and / or opening of the account or send the contacting without that information. It can be seen from the respective input forms, which data is collected. We use data provided by you for the performance of a contract and to process your request on basis of Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 (b) GDPR. After completion of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be restricted for further processing and deleted after expiry of the tax and commercial retention periods, unless you have given your express consent to a further use of your data or we have reserved the right to further data use, which is legally permitted and about which we would like to inform you in this statement. The deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done either by a message to the contact option described below or via an intended function in the customer account.
3. Transfer of personal data
In order to make the visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, to display suitable products or to enable market research, we use so-called cookies on various pages. Within a balancing of interests, this serves the purpose of our predominant legitimate interest in a correct display of our offer pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 (f) GDPR. Cookies are small text files which are automatically stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use will be deleted after the end of the browser session, i. e. after closing your browser (so-called session ID cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and enable us to recognize your browser next time you visit our website (persistent cookies). You may find the duration of retention in the overview within the cookie settings of your web browser. You can set your browser so that you are informed about the usage of cookies and may individually decide on their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. This is described in each browser´s help menu, which explains how to change your cookie settings. You can find this for the respective browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/de/cookies.html
(1) Contact is possible via the provided e-mail address. In this case, the users personal data transmitted by e-mail will be stored.
(2) In this context, there will be no disclosure of the data to third parties. The data is used exclusively for processing the conversation.
(3) The legal basis for the processing of the data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is article 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. If the e-mail contact aims to conclude a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
(4) In the case of contact via e-mail, this includes the required legitimate interest in the processing of the data. Other personal data processed during the sending process serve to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
(5) The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose of its collection. For the personal data sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with you has ended. The conversation ended when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the relevant facts have been finally clarified.
(6) The user has the possibility to withdraw his consent to the processing of the personal data by means of communication by e-mail or post to the responsible office (see below) at any time.
6. Contact details and your rights as data subject
As data subject, you have the following rights:
pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR the right to request information about your personal data processed by us in the scope specified there;
pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of your incorrect personal data or to have your incomplete personal data completed;
pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR the right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you, unless further processing is necessary for
– exercising the right of freedom of expression and information;
– compliance with a legal obligation;
– reasons of public interest or
– the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR the right to obtain restriction of processing your personal data insofar as
– you contested the accuracy of the personal data;
– the processing is unlawful, but you oppose the erasure of the personal data;
– we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you require them for your establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
– you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) GDPR;
pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Generally, you can therefore contact the supervisory authority of your habitual residence, of your place of work, or of our headquarters.
For questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, request for information, rectification, blocking or deletion of data and revocation of granted consent or objection to a particular use of data, please contact us directly via the contact details in our imprint.
Right to object
In case we process personal data as explained above in order to safeguard our legitimate interests, which are overriding within a balancing of interests, you can object to this processing with effect for the future. Where your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data as described above. Insofar as the processing takes place for other purposes, you only have the right to object to processing of personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation.
After you have asserted your right to object we will not further process your personal data for these purposes, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
This does not apply if the processing is for direct marketing purposes. Then we will no longer process your personal data for this purpose.
7. Contact for data protection
Controller within the meaning of GDPR is
Gregor Zoll Musikelektronik
Inhaber: Gregor Zoll
8. Update to this Policy
Last Update: 25th of May 2018